Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Being Thankful

Happy November 1st! November is one of my most favorite months. Not only is Thanksgiving this month but November is typically when Fall is kicked into high gear in the northeast. The leaves have usually all changed different colors and most of the trees are pretty bare but mornings are crisper, evening air is complimented with the smell of woodstoves burning, and comfort foods are abound. Winter is right around the corner and one of the things I love the most is the first snowfall! Crazy, right? Well, clearly I am a little home sick for New England right now!!

Anywho, I have decided to do a 30 Days of Being Thankful. Speaking for myself, I know how easy it is to get caught up in the everyday crap and often times I lose sight of what’s really important. I know every day should be a day we give thanks, no matter what time of year but I’m going to take this opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving by posting a daily blurb on what I am most thankful for.
Today, I am most thankful for my amazing friends. You have offered me so much love and support. I don’t know what I would do without you. I would name names but there are just too many of you and I for sure would accidently leave someone out. But I want y’all to know just how much you mean to me and how thankful I am to have such loving, caring, supportive friends in my life. Love you!


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment