I was going to save today’s thankful post for the end of the month but I decided that I just couldn’t wait. Words cannot even begin to describe just how thankful I am for my husband. He has to be the most loving, supportive, amazing man I have ever met. He unconditionally loves me. He is always, always looking out for me and supporting me in whatever craziness I want to pursue. He encourages me to be my best and won’t accept less than that. He eats my cooking, cleans up after dinner, vacuums, mops floors, and does laundry. He is my partner in crime, my lovies, and he makes me so incredibly happy. He warms up our bed before bedtime, always plugs in my cell phone for me, AND asks if I need water. He is just so incredibly thoughtful and so amazing…He is my balance and my sanity on most days and for him, I am MOST thankful.

Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment