Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 2

Wow, what a day. It’s all dark and gloomy outside. The rain is coming down and it’s thundering. It is a perfect day to lie on the couch, fire in the fireplace, and cuddle up under a warm blanket with a good book! Alas, I’m at work which is the furthest thing from being warm and cozy at home, but that leads me to Day 2 of my 30 Days of Being Thankful.

Today I am most thankful for a roof over my head, employment with not one but 3 companies, and enough money for The Man and I to pay our bills and to occasionally splurge. I know we are pretty lucky in all of these aspects. We both know what it’s like to have good paying jobs and to be without them the next day. Having a job and a roof over our heads is something that we often take for granted and today, I am especially grateful for these things.


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment