Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 8 & 9

Yesterday, I was and still am thankful for the power of prayer. I am thankful that one of our dear friends received his biopsy results back and there wasn’t any Cancer found. He, his wife, and the rest of their family and friends can now breathe a little easier.

Today, I am thankful that prayer has edged its way into my life and has taken a permanent seat. I can attribute some of this to our friends but mostly to The Man’s and my recent involvement with the Church. Prayer has more meaning to me and slowly I am learning how to pray for my friends, my family, strangers, and all of God’s living creatures. There is a sense of healing and comfort in prayer and I am glad that it has found me. I am also glad that it has healed and helped so many to get through their everyday lives.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment