Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 4

Today I am most thankful for the World Wide Web. I know it sounds silly but it’s amazing how much we (society) has come to rely on the internet for up to date information, travel arrangements, event coordinating, social networking, research… I could go on. If it weren’t for the WWW, I might possibly lose my mind over the concept of planning our Mexico City wedding. At least for now, I can cruise around the internet and get an idea as to what exists in the areas that we want to get married in. It has helped me put my thoughts on paper, send links for wedding venues and honeymoon ideas and I’m now thinking of hiring a wedding planner. So either the internet just really helped me a lot or it just made me want to spend more money… I’d like to think it helped! Of course we have family and friends on The Man’s side who want to help us and we so appreciate it. Because of the WWW, we can send them emails, pictures, thoughts, and to-do lists!! See, it’s all a win win and for that, I am thankful.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment