Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Latest Addition To Our Home

Guess what we bought???!!! We bought a Bread maker!!! On Sunday morning, The Man and I were talking about how I always buy a loaf of bread but never finish it and it goes bad. Since The Man only drinks his carbs (beer) and doesn’t eat his carbs (unless we are at Bostons, Chilis, or BJ’s because then somehow its completely justified), he doesn’t help consume the bread we buy. So, I was saying how I wish there were smaller loaves of bread; loaves of bread that are more geared towards the single person or for someone who only wants a small amount of bread, not a whole loaf. Why not freeze the bread, you might ask? Because it’s a pain in my butt to defrost a piece of bread and use it. Either you have to toast it or it goes soggy or whatever. I really just didn’t want to freeze my bread..LOL. So, my smart amazing husband recommended that we buy a bread maker so then I can make my small loaves of bread!

We gathered some of our wedding gift cards and ventured out to Bed, Bath & Beyond. We found our bread maker and fell instantly in love. Well, at least I fell in love. Considering The Man doesn’t eat carbs (I still question his rationalization on this), I let The Man be more practical about the purchase in letting him choose the stainless steel one to match our other appliances. So we bought it!! We weren’t even out of the parking lot before I was opening up the box, fishing for the recipe book and drooling over the yummy recipes. Y’all, I can make danishes, various sweet breads and cinnamon rolls, jams, breads, pizza dough…it goes on!! This machine is magical and I love it with all of my heart!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment