I’ve been tagged by NHGirl to list 10 things that I like so here goes:
1. The smell of fresh cut grass
2. My husband’s kisses
3. $.45 wing Tuesday at Buffalo Wild Wings
4. Laying on the couch all day
5. Pizza… I can never ever get enough of it
6. My engagement ring and wedding band and what they stand for
7. Lia Sophia jewelry and I’m not just saying that. I am truly addicted.
8. Spring, Summer, Fall, & Winter in NH
9. Oak Leaf Cabernet Sauvignon, in a box, chilled (I’m so classy)
10. Cooking/Baking…nothing like a little therapy to warm your tummy!
I’m supposed to tag 10 people to do this but quite honestly, I don’t personally know 10 people in the blogging world. So I think I'll just open it up anyone who happens upon my blog and wants to list what makes them happy!!
I bought this really cool journal that I can carry around with me and jot down thoughts, things to do, and ideas as they come to me, instead of wasting post it notes or frying my brain from trying to remember what it was I had been thinking of earlier. The book is pretty cool, when I remember to write stuff in it.
I currently feel like I’m being pulled in a hundred directions. I have so much I want to get done and I keep stressing out about it. I think I feel like my world is off balance right now and I know there are several factors contributing to this. I just need to organize so much but I have no time to do it.
Math homework, Lia Sophia, dinner, sleep, work, hockey, work, money, exams… not all in that order but it’s my continuous To-Do list and I can’t wait for it to not include school related stuff. I’m so done with homework and exams. Only a month or so to go but who is counting, right?
I made a kickass Pork Chop Suey for dinner last night. Tonight, I’ll be posting that recipe AND a picture (because I remembered this time) in between making tonight’s dinner, drinking wine, doing homework, of course Lia Sophia stuff.
The Man and I have a Halloween Party to go to on Saturday night. We are trying to think of what we could be for Halloween. Any suggestions?
I guess that’s about it. Why don't you stop on over and visit Keely at The UnMom and check out some more randomness… And by the way, is it Friday yet?
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment