I am thankful that my husband woke me up off of the couch last night and told me I should go to bed. Upon entering the bedroom, I found the bed made with the heating pad on under the covers, just so the bed would be warm for me AND to soothe my lower back that has been bothering me lately. He had also plugged in my cell phone. I love him.
I am thankful that today is Friday.
I am thankful for the handy new journal that I bought. It allows me to write down thoughts as I have them, make plans, think things through, and organize my world. I woke up feeling a sense of unbalance this morning and because of this journal I was able to write down what it was that made me feel that way. This has lead me to feeling better already because now I know what I need to accomplish and how I can set out to keep a sense of balance in my life.
I am thankful that I can download my account activity through my online banking website. In an effort to better manage our spending habits, The Man and I have unsuccessfully tried to keep all of our receipts. My plan was to enter those receipts into a spreadsheet and track where our money was going. I.Have.No.Time.To.Do.This. so this morning while I was checking my bank account information, I happened upon the linky link that lead me to pure heaven. Now I can download my account activity into a spreadsheet and then organize it from there. Yay for time savings and saving paper! However, this put some things into perspective. Oddly enough, we spend more on groceries then we do on dining out. I totally thought this to be the opposite. Clearly I need to limit our visits to Walmart and Walgreens. Oops…
And lastly, I am thankful that I checked the high school antics/drama/bs at the door when I graduated from high school 13 years ago. Some people haven’t. I am also thankful that my parents taught me some manners and common decency towards others.
Love,
Friday, November 5, 2010
30 Days of Being Thankful – Day 5, 6, & 7 (Since I probably won’t be on my blog this weekend)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment