I am thankful for my Day Planner. The one that I bought for 2010 was originally a calendar for me to track my weight loss and log my food diary. However, it has turned into so much more! I now consider it to be my lifeline! Without it, I would be a scheduling mess! Yesterday I bought my 2011 calendar and I can’t wait to get started on filling it up with all of my fun stuff for 2011. Never have I been so excited over a calendar!
I am thankful for my breadmaker. I have yet to have a loaf of bread or bread dough come out bad (knock on wood). I made pizza dough last night and then used it to make Buffalo Chicken Pizza and a Pesto veggie with Canadian Bacon Pizza. It was top-notch delish!
I am thankful for heat, although it seems that both my home and my office are void of any heat producing appliances. I am freezing but I keep thinking warm thoughts.
Mostly, I am thankful for my friends (new AND old), my lia sophia team, and my family and who continue to support me in my lia Sophia adventure. I have some GREAT parties coming up in December and January and I couldn’t be more excited. My hostesses are the best and continue to succeed by earning free jewelry! It is because of them that I was 3rd amongst my team in total show sales for the month of October. Thanks guys for an awesome start!!
I can’t believe its Monday already. This week is going to be a busy one but Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means 4 days of rest and relaxation for me and The Man. I can’t wait for the Turkey!!!
Love,
I'm thankful for my phone. I just had an operation and my BP was high. I said "Get my phone" and it shot right back down lol.
ReplyDelete