Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Put My Hand Upon Your Hip, When I Dip You Dip We Dip... and other Random Tuesday Thoughts.

randomtuesday


I had my flu shot combined with my H1N1 shot today. I keep looking for symptoms that my arm is going to fall off, I’ll get some strange syndrome, or I am going to come down with some crazy sickness. I hate the paranoia I get when I get the flu shot.

I have tons of stuff on my plate for the week and I’m ok with it…for now anyways. For instance, tonight I am going to go to Best Buy to purchase ink cartridges for my printer, then home to put together some Lia Sophia stuff, do my math homework, make chili, and watch NCIS, Raising Hope, & Parenthood. Ummm, all this within a 4 hour time span. No problemo, right? I am the queen of multitasking.

The Man and I went to our Church Picnic on Sunday. We played Church bingo and we got to pick out a prize. The Man picked out the Dunkin Donuts Mocha Mint coffee. I would imagine that the Mocha Mint would be extra delish with some Baileys!!

I’m excited for some girl time with my friend Pamela tomorrow night. It will be some much needed, wine drinkin, girl talk.

This Thursday will be 2 months (to the date) since The Man and I tied the knot. 1) I can’t believe how fast time is going and 2) where did 2010 go? Seriously… only 2.5 months until Christmas! We are already planning New Years!

I guess that’s it for today. So why don’t ya hop on over to the UnMom and check out her craziness…


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment