Friday, October 22, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider....

This was in my home last night.



I had enough sense to catch it in a cup and cover the top but after that I pretty much became unglued. I promptly posted pictures of it on Facebook so that I could get someone to tell me what it was before I completely lost my mind. It’s a Wolf Spider and you can click here to learn all about them. Wolf Spiders are common to the area and not deathly but if it bites it can cause a rash on the unsuspecting victim. Apparently, momma Wolf Spiders like to carry babies on their back. I was a lucky witness to this when I shook the cup it was in and tons of baby spiders scattered all about. I came out of my skin at that point.



Unfortunately, my knight in shining armor wasn’t home to properly release the spider BUT I made it perfectly clear when he got home that he needs to spray the perimeter of our house, inside and out, stat. Im all about wild life and I know spiders eat bugs BUT when I see one in MY space, all bets are off… Just the thought of one of those, creeping and crawling onto..ok nevermind I cant even go there.

In other news, The Rangers will be playing game 6 tonight of the ALCS. Go Rangers!! Now let me just say that my heart will always belong to the Red Sox but I think it’s OK to have crushes on players from other teams… With that being said, I heart Cliff Lee!!



Good Luck tonight Rangers! The Man and I will be cheering you on!!


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment