I loved my jewelry so much and had fallen in love with so many pieces in the catalog that I decided to host a party and become an advisor! What a perfect way to market such beautiful jewelry but also add to my collection!! On Thursday, September 23rd, I hosted a party at my home. As a hostess, I received this thank you gift! It’s absolutely beautiful and by far one of my most favorite pieces.
Since I achieved a “Perfect Party,” which is $250+ in sales, 10 orders, and 2 bookings, I was able to choose all of this jewelry with my jewelry premiums!!! I was responsible for a small percentage of the cost plus shipping and handling but it didn’t even come close to what I would’ve paid full price. All this, just for hosting a successful show!!!
These three pairs of earrings are some of my favs too…
As a new advisor, I had to order my starter kit. The starter kit comes with everything needed to start your successful business, including jewelry! There is a fee for the starter kit but it’s minimal in comparison to what you make in successful show sales! BUT with that being said, all of this beautiful jewelry is mine too!! Imagine getting a box delivered to you filled to the brim with all of these cute, fancy blue boxes!!
Needless to say, it’s been a very exciting couple of weeks! My first party is on Tuesday, October 19th. I can’t wait!! I plan on opening up an online show where you can place an order if you would like! Let me know if you are interested in buying or hosting a show (so you can get all of your favorite pieces) and I would be more than happy to send along some information to you!! Now is the time to start buying Christmas presents. Lia Sophia jewelry makes a great gift!


No comments:
Post a Comment