
I love it and it was fun to let my crafty side come out, which I don’t get to do too often! I can’t wait to use it at my next party on Wednesday night!
After I had some fun in Michael’s, I headed to Chili’s to secure a spot for The Man and I to watch Game Six of the ALCS Series! The Man had to work until 7 so he was a bit late but we enjoyed watching the game with other Rangers fans (and some Yankees fans >:-p). Half way through the game, our friends Jennifer and Kevin invited us over to their home where we got to watch the Rangers pull it off and move on to the World Series! How exciting for the Texas Rangers!!
Saturday night was a blast. The Man and I met up with some friends from Massachusetts who were in town for the Cowboys game. I forgive them for being Cowboys Fans and not Patriot Fans. Not everyone can be cool, right? LOL…We met up for dinner at BJ’s Brewhouse where we enjoyed some yummy food, lots of laughs, and good memories!! We made plans to meet up on Sunday for dinner again.
Sunday, The Man and I went to Church and then home for some yummy brunch where I reheated these and whipped up some scrambled cheesy eggs. Yum!! I was able to get my Spanish homework done and then we headed out to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Patriots whoop San Diego (by the skin of their teeth!). The Man and I met up with our MA friends at another Buffalo Wild Wings where we feasted on wings, fries, and more beer! Then it was time for some creepy fun! The 5 of us headed to Fort Worth for a fun Haunted House experience! This place was pretty scary but not necessarily worth the $15 in parking & $29.50/person admission. However, I definitely jumped, screamed, and latched on to The Man a few times, especially since the group voted for me to be the leader! The Haunted House is in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the longest lasting Haunted House in the world! The total time to go through the creepy, scary place was 90 minutes!! Can you imagine? 90 minutes of screaming, fog, chainsaw massacres, misters, loud music, & creepy crawly things!!! We had such a great time and loved every minute with Dennis, Joe, and Christine! We hope they have fun at the Cowboys game tonight and a safe trip home! Can’t wait for next year!!!
And here we are, back to Monday. There is lots of stuff going on this week! Busy Busy!!
Love,
Monday, October 25, 2010
Oh What A Weekend!!
The Man and I had such an awesome weekend with friends! As soon as work was done on Friday, I jetted off to Michael’s Crafts so I could buy some stuff for my Lia Sophia kit. I wanted to make a visual board for our Customer Save Plan. I used a magnetic dry erase board, card stock, and some fun scrapbook stickers to make my board extra cute and VERY visual! Check it out!!
Labels:
Cooking/Baking,
Food,
Lia Sophia,
New England,
Recipes,
School,
Stephan and Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment