Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random Thoughts Keep Dancing in My Head: Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

Another Tuesday! Man these things must come around once a week! The nerve…

I try to prepare for this oh so random blog throughout my week. For whatever reason, I am now always looking for random stuff that I can post here… but then I realize it isn’t so random if I am planning it out, right? However, when it comes time to actually do my Random Tuesday Thoughts, I draw a complete blank and still can only think of my list of things to do.

Mama Z left to go home last night. For those of you who do not know who Mama Z is, she is my mother in law. She has been staying with us since we returned from our wedding on August 16th. I figured last night would be the opportunity for the man and I to act as any true newlywed couple would once left alone, however we are both fighting allergy/colds. So we took our nighttime meds and crashed out. I suddenly feel incredibly old.

I am in the process of taking RCIA classes through our local Catholic Church. For a moment, last Sunday’s discussion veered towards Purgatory. Not sure where I stand on it but it scared the crap out of me. If there was any doubt about going to confession prior to that, it is now gone!

So I called my mom last night when I was on my way home from work. During our conversation she asked if it would be ok if she started buying things for the baby. So I asked her what baby she was referring to and she told me it was for when The Man and I start to have kiddos. I thought it was pretty funny but I started to wonder if she knew something I didn’t..LOL.

Trying to decide how to balance my to-do list for today, tomorrow, and Thursday… I want to go to the gym but I need to take my math test. Math test isn’t due until Thursday but I want to get it over with. In the meantime, I have the next chapter math homework due tonight and Thursday night so I want to take the test today so I don’t get confused when starting the new homework. But I want to go to the gym… But I also need to get some Lia Sophia Stuff done… NOT ENOUGH TIME IN MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now I am frustrated. Calgon… wine…? Anyone listening?

I’m thirsty. Ive started drinking coffee again in the mornings on the way to work. Now I feel like I should drink more water on top of the gallons of water I already drink per day.

I keep overwhelming my mind with things I want to do (fun, creative, money making stuff) instead of focusing on the things I need to do…ie: homework, clean house, organize, gym.

What to have for dinner… its is $.45 wing Tuesday at Buffalo Wild Wings. But if The Man and I do BWW, Ill have to skip the gym, take my test, do tonights homework, catch up on Lia Sophia stuff (all this in 3-4hrs), then we can go to BWW… unless they have free wi-fi and then I can drink and do all that stuff…and get nothing accomplished because Ill play Buzztime trivia instead. See my dilemma?

That’s enough randomness for one day… pop on over to the UnMom and get some more of your randomness on!!

Love,


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, trivia night definitely trumps gym! :)

    Don't feel too old yet- just wait until you have kids, ha.

    I'm from Atkinson, and Hubby's from Somersworth. I know Meredith a little bit- I've vacationed at Squam Lake every summer until I married my hubby. So beautiful up here, especially this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you do the Lia Sophia stuff? I heart it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keely, I heart your blog!! lol.. I have recently become a Lia Sophia advisor. I absolutely love love love their jewelry. Let me know if you would like to be on my mailing list. I would be more than happy to include you!

    ReplyDelete