Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts: This is where I bore you to death with my Randomness.

randomtuesday

2 days until my Lia Sophia party!! Who’s comin?? Wanna come? Its gonna be a hella good time!!

5 weeks ago today, Stephan and I got married!!!! Time sure flies when you’re having fun and too busy to spend quality time together! We are still trying to figure out a place to get away to, even for just a weekend. Any suggestions?

I realized this week that not only am I really becoming control freaky but I eat sandwiches weird. I have determined that the middle of the sandwich is the best part and I will subconsciously eat around the center and savor the last bite. I get all bummed when I realize that the last bite is the lower corner crust piece. Blech. I do this with Reese’s Peanut Butter cups however; there is no risk in running into the boring crusty piece because there is no such thing on a RPBC. YUM… I want one now.

I want to go blow my paycheck on all things fall so I can decorate our house…I am really trying to not do that. Really trying… its so hard. How pretty would a fall wreath be? Or maybe some pumpkins? Some red, yellow, and orange leaves with the smell of cinammon in the air... mmmm.

I am currently taking 2 classes through Collin College, Math & Spanish. I consider these classes to be the equivalent of getting beaten repeatedly with a rake (now that was Random). My smarty pants self tested into 8th grade math and I am required to take 4 math classes. Luckily, I’m in the 4th math class now but it’s been one long hellish journey. The reason I bring up Math is that I have a test tonight and I must pass with an A… just so I don’t have to stress about possibly mucking up my pristine GPA (I know! Who totally would’ve thought that I would have a 3.9?). Math is about as foreign to me as Spanish is…I have enrolled in a Spanish class because my In-Laws are Hispanic and I’d say a greater percentage of my husband’s family speak Spanish only. So, I need to learn the language, AGAIN. I say “AGAIN” because I already took 4 years of Spanish in high school and 1 year of it in college. In this case, I didn’t use it, so I lost it (well most of it anyways…). So I am trying to improve my Spanish and its proving to be somewhat frustrating. Oh and did I mention that we are getting married again in Mexico City? Yeah, the whole Mass/ceremony will be in Spanish. That might be another incentive to learn the language…LOL.

Season premiere of NCIS and Parenthood is tonight!! Yipppee for Fall programming. Too bad I’ll probably forget to watch and will be doing more math homework anyways….

I have a craving for Buffalo Chicken OR better yet, an order of the Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalo dry rub wings. YUM-MEEE… Today just so happens to be $.45 wing Tuesday at BWW… oh the urge to miss my aforementioned shows, not do homework, and go blow my diet (what diet?) at B-Dubs. Hmm, maybe next week.

I suppose that’s enough of my randomness for one week… Head over to UnMom and see what other Random stuff people have going on!!


Love,

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you just cut the crust off your sandwiches? Then the whole thing would be the middle... ;)

    Good luck on the math test! And you do have some very good incentives for re-learning Spanish... ;)

    I LOVE Parenthood! My DVR will be working overtime this week! :)

    RTT: Summer's End, Winemaking and Barf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy! Thanks for stopping by! You make an excellent point about the sandwich. I think I am going to have to start cutting the crusts off.

    Believe it or not, my husband and I do not own a DVR. I think we are going to have to invest given the awesome fall show line up!!

    :) M

    ReplyDelete