One of the blogs I have come to love is Plain Chicken. She always whips up the yummiest meals and her latest just sounds divine. How about some Gnocchi Mac & Cheese? Click on the link and you can check out her yummy dish! I have never had gnocchi but once I saw this recipe, I decided to consult some friends and they give Gnocchi 2 thumbs up! So, I am going to give it a whirl. But first I need this:

What better way to put some of our wedding BB&B gift certificates to use then to buy a food mill! I remember my mom used a food mill when making homemade applesauce. I will also be able to use it for when I start making baby food SOME DAY (not for at least 2 years… that wasn’t an announcement people). I am sure there are a ton of other recipes that will require use of a food mill, just not sure of which ones yet. I could also just chalk it up to my love of collecting kitchen cook/bakeware items!
So I found a recipe for Gnocchi here and I think I just might try to make this dish on Sunday!! Go me! I’ll let you all know it turns out!
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment