Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekly Wrap-up

Phew, what a week. Seriously, the week dragged on forever. However, it is finally Friday and I couldn’t be more excited! Here is what went on this week…

I had an epic fail on my math test. It was the first test for the semester and I just wasn’t prepared. I really don’t like math and when you combine that with yucky formulas and “concepts” that don’t make sense, I just don’t do well. I really need to study more and just get through this semester. I think this has been my hardest semester out of the previous 5 semesters. Only figures it would be my last one.

Stephan and I have nailed down some more Mexico wedding plans. We think we know what Church we want to get married in!! It is in a historical part of Mexico City called Coyoacan. Stephan says that it is absolutely beautiful and would be perfect for us!! Not sure if we are going to have it there but I have posted a picture that I found on Google images. This might not be the cathedral but I thought it was pretty nonetheless.





I had an absolutely amazing Lia Sophia party last night. As a hostess, I met all of my hostess benefit requirements and will now receive a bunch of free jewelry!!! This jewelry will go towards my Advisor kit but it will also be MY jewelry to wear. How cool is that? I had a lot of amazing friends come to my party last night to support me and I am so grateful for them!! I have 2 shows already booked! Now who wants to help me book another one?? I can’t stress enough how much fun this is AND as a hostess you can earn free jewelry, so why wouldn’t you want to book a party!! I will attach a picture of the necklace that I received as a Thank You for hosting a party as soon as I can snap a photo of it, probably this weekend!

And wahoooo for Friday! Stephan has today off and I am working until 1. Then we are off to the opening day of the Texas State Fair!! The picture below is “Big Tex.” He is the mascot, if you will, of the Texas State Fair. Im sure there will be a picture of me with him later that I can post!




This will be my 3rd time going in the four years I have lived here. Stephan and I will be meeting up with our friends Pam and Greg and I’m sure we will have a blast! Some of this year’s fried food specialties are: Fried Beer, Fried Frito Pie, Fried Frozen Margaritas, Fried Smores Pop Tarts, Fried Club Salad, Fried Chocolate, and Fried Lemonade. How crazy is that!? I think I want to try out the Fried Frito Pie! Off to have some fun with Steph and our friends!!




Have a great weekend everyone!!


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment