Hi Everyone, TGIF!!! I'm ready to get this weekend started.
Things I did this week:
· Finally, FINALLY uploaded more wedding pictures to Facebook. However, I have yet to detail our wedding extravaganza here. It might not ever happen. Sorry.
· Managed to get a little bit ahead with my math homework. Also managed to not even open my Spanish book/notebook. How does one say, “yikes” in Spanish?
· Endured the rains, winds, and tornadoes of Tropical Storm Hermine, in Dallas, HOURS away from the coast.
· Attended my first Lia Sophia team meeting. I have my starter show on 9/23!!! Then I will be a Lia Sophia Advisor!! So excited. Let me know if you’re interested in attending or if you want to order something. You can check out the Fall/Winter catalog online here. There are some great deals this month that you don’t want to miss!
· Temporarily gave up on my weekly meal calendar. While it may be financially beneficial in some aspects, I need to tweak it so it can fit in with Stephan’s and my schedule.
· Attempted to stay off the booze all week and eat better. I think I did pretty well considering it was a crazy week. Hopefully the scale will have dropped a couple (I would even take one) LB’s when I weigh myself in the morning.
· Bought the latest Jen Lancaster book, “My Fair Lazy.” I had only read a few chapters and was already laughing hysterically. You can check out Jen Lancaster and her awesomeness here.
That’s all I can think of for now…Have a great weekend everyone!! Here's to the first weekend of regular season football. Go Pats!!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment