Stephan and I went grocery shopping on Sunday, after Church. Why is it that every time I set out to save money, I spend more?
I had every intention of hitting the gym this week. Epic fail. Maybe next week. Maybe not.
I went to my first Lia Sophia party on Thursday night. It was cool to see how it works and I walked away with some great ideas! I’m really excited for my party on Thursday.
I used some free time on Wednesday night to start designing our Thank You notes from our wedding. I really like them.
Stephan and I celebrated our 1 month of marital bliss on Tuesday. We went to BJ’s Brewhouse and I totally pigged out. It was fun and their Oktoberfest beer was really, really good.
I also worked this week and caught up on some homework. It felt good to feel accomplished.
As for this evening, I’m going to make Chicken Enchiladas for dinner and quite possibly drink a bottle of wine. It just sounds fun.
Have a great weekend! I’m sure ready for it to start!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment