For something new to add to my blog, I decided to jump on the UnMom's bandwagon and participate in Random Tuesday Thoughts. So here goes!!
**This is my first Random Tuesday Thoughts. I have this overwhelming desire to write a list of things I need to do instead of a list of random stuff. Nothing in my head has been random lately.
**Today marks 1 month since Stephan and I tied the knot!! YAY! If we can make it through this month, we can make it through anything.
**I often wonder that as a new parent (which we aren’t even close yet), if you dread how quickly days go and how fast your children grow up. But then wish days would go by quicker as children age and become more difficult. Or does it get easier? Or do you just accept it as part of life?
**When entering and exiting any store (ie: Walmart) that has a designated “Enter” and “Exit” door, I always make sure to enter in the “enter” and exit in the “exit.” When people are exiting the “Enter” door as I am entering or vice versa, I just want to scream at them. It’s a peeve of mine.
**I spent 4 minutes longer in the shower this morning.
**I sometimes stress about the stupidest things and have learned that I have become somewhat of a control freak.
**I hate wishing time away especially because I complain that time goes by way too fast. However, I cannot wait for January. That’s when my classes will be done and hopefully some sort of balance will be back in my life.
I suppose that’s it for today’s random thoughts… If you would like to do your own Random Tuesday Thoughts, head on over to the UnMom and link up!
Have an AWESOME Tuesday!!,

No comments:
Post a Comment