Friday, April 1, 2011

Yay for the weekend!

And here we are, celebrating another Friday!  It is Opening Day for Baseball and my beloved Red Sox are playing here at Rangers Stadium this weekend.  The Man and I wanted to go but unfortunately we just couldn't "swing" it.  So, we will be watching the game from our friendly neighborhood Irish Bar where Sam Adams beer is flowing and the walls are decked out in Patriots, Red Sox, & Bruins memorabilia.  I love that I have a little piece of home in this big ol' state!

It is officially 26 days until my 32 *gulp* birthday...  Hard to believe how quickly the past 32 years have gone.  Time flies when you're having fun but sometimes I wish it would slow down to smell the flowers!  Im sure there will be some crazy birthday shenanigans come April 27th (presents are appreciated) because it is afterall the day I was born and quite honestly should be considered a national holiday.  Thats just how I roll. 

I am looking forward to the weekend.  The DFW Multiple Sclerosis walk is tomorrow and I will be walking with Team Jardann's Journey!  Its always a great time to get out there, raise money for an amazing cause, and spend time with friends!  Unfortunately I have to work Saturday afternoon but am excited for Sunday.  Im thinking The Man and I will go to Church, enjoy some brunch, watch the Red Sox game and just enjoy each other!  I Love Sunday afternoons!

119 days until Our Mexico City wedding!  The plans are definitely coming together.  The deposit has been made for the reception place and The Man and I will be planning another weekend when we will return to Mexico to select the menu and the cake!  Wahoooo for taste testing!  I cant wait!  I also can't wait for my dress and veil to arrive.  Im thinking some Bridal Portraits will be in order :) 

Happy Friday everyone and GO SOX!   

1 comment:

  1. Go Red Sox!!!

    April's the best month for birthdays. That's when all the cool people were born. :)

    ReplyDelete