After we left the Alzheimers home, The Man and I headed to The Londoner for brunch. Who can turn down $3 Bloody Marys (with extra olives) and Mimosas? I know I couldn't. We had a yummy breakfast and decided to head over to Lowe's to see what kind of garden ideas we could come up with. Let me just start with the fact that I LOVE Lowe's. I love the smell and all the home/garden ideas. I only wish The Man and I had a boat load of money to spend on building our own home and decorating it to our tastes. A girl can dream, right? So we ended up buying some herbs (Chives, Parsley, Basil, & Rosemary) for me to plant as well as a Tomato plant. Im so excited to get started. I only wish it was sunny today.
And now you can find us curled up on the couch under warm fuzzy blankets enjoying the calmness of the afternoon. The Man is watching the replay of last nights Calgary game, Moco is chewing on his GIANT rawhide, and I have been redecorating this here blog and now writing this post.
I hope y'all have had a nice Sunday.
Ooooh, fresh herbs are so yummy! Homegrown basil makes such good pesto.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to get the seeds planted and have fresh herbs! Of course this week it decided to be cloudy/rainy here, which doesnt make a good environment for direct sun.
ReplyDeleteIve never made pesto but you can bet I will try it now!