Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Its been awhile, again...

I try... I really do.  I always have good intentions to try and write a few times a week.  Then life gets the best of me and before I know it, a few weeks have gone by.  Im not a very good blogger but I never claimed to be either :) 

So what have I been up to?  Well, right now I'm watching Sex and The City re-runs on the Style Channel.  Im thinking of making these for dinner along with these.  Yum!  The Man is working late tonight, which apparently he is doing for the rest of the week.  I miss him on these evenings.  :-/

I've decided to try my hand at gardening.  The Man and I went to Lowe's a few weekends ago to pick out some plants and while I wanted to start BIG, The Man convinced me to start small.  Bummer.. but its probably a good idea because I've never really successfully grew anything before.  So we started with a Tomato plant,

as well as some Basil, Rosemary, Chives, Dill seeds (not seen here) and added it to the awesome Jalapeno plants


that our awesome neighbor planted for us as an early wedding present.  We also grabbed a Mint plant from Market Street.  I love Mint!  So this afternoon I came home from work and properly planted my Tomato plant and replanted my Mint plant. 


I also started a Sunflower pot and planted the seeds for my Dill and Chives.  I cant wait to watch them grow!

Oddly enough something came over me and I decided to vacuum the livingroom with my most favorite (aside from the Breadmaker) appliance, my Kirby.   


Then I pulled out the ol' Kirby shampooer and before I knew it I was shampooing the livingroom carpet.  Its what I love most about my Kirby, just how versatile it is.


Poor Moco.. he is stuck in his crate until the carpet is dry and I can vacuum one more time.


It seems no matter how hard I try to just come home and relax, it never happens.  However, I do feel content and I like that.  Now all I need is my main squeeze to get home and my day will be complete!

Happy Tuesday (almost Wednesday)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment