Via

I confess…
...I came across the following meme throughout the blogosphere as of late and quite honestly, it took me back to the Myspace days when the thing to do was to fill out as many of these as you can and post them for all of your Myspace friends to read. This was in between the hours of changing out your myspace background or glittering up peoples comment section with fun, glittery, flashy icons. Good times…
...I have since deleted my Myspace and haven’t looked back. Until now…
...So I’ve decided to indulge that inner me who has kind of missed filling these things out… no doubt I’ll be exhausted (or even wonder if you care) before I even get half way through. But here goes!
A. Age: 31… almost *gulp* 32
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning Turtles tank
D. Dogs: Moco, a Black Lab mix (Mixed with a little crazy)
E. Essential start to your day: Washing my hair. Not kidding. I tried washing it every other day and I just can’t do it. Washing my hair wakes me up.
F. Favorite color: Pale yellows, pinks, and greens.
G. Gold or silver: White gold!
H. Height: 5‘4”
I. Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet from 4th grade through 10th grade. Some piano, which consisted mainly of Chopsticks, Jingle Bells, & the theme song to Doogie Howser M.D.
J. Job title: Compliance Coordinator (Job 1), Community Representative (Job 2), Lia Sophia Jewelry Consultant (Job 3)
K. Kids: Nada…yet. While my pets act it at times, I really don’t count my Turtle and my Dog as kids.
L. Live: McKinney, TX
M. Mom’s name: Hollie
N. Nicknames: Mins, Min Min, Pookie, Bumkin, Minders…
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I was born!
P. Pet peeves: Ignorance, stupid drivers, Stupid people, entering in an exit door
Q. Quote from a movie: “Work it, work it baby. Don’t take less than $100. Call me when you’re through, take care of you.” Kit to Vivian in the movie Pretty Woman.
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Jeffrey (27) & Timothy (25)
T. Time you wake up: 6:10am.
U. Underwear: Um Yup. Commando just isn’t comfy unless wearing a dress or sweats.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Lima Beans, although that may have changed. I haven’t had them since my mother made me eat them as a kid.
W. What makes you run late: Me, Myself, & I… unless The Man is involved. Then it’s his entire fault.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Hmm… Ankle, wrist… I always wanted to wear a cast but nothing was ever broken. I guess I’m pretty lucky.
Y. Yummy food you make: Umm, everything. Ask anyone!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants, Monkeys, Lions, and Penguins
I confess...that wasn't as fun as it used to be. Who is ready for a glass of wine? Is it 5pm yet? Anywho, have a great weekend!!
Love,
what impressed me the most in your answers was that you only go commando when you're wearing a dress. interesting. and awesomely whore-ish;)
ReplyDelete