Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts: I May Just Drink My Daily WW Points in Wine... NBD, right?

randomtuesday


Via


Did you know that today is National Pancake Day? You can go to IHOP and get a complimentary stack of pancakes. I swear if tomorrow wasn’t my WW weigh day, you can bet your ass I would be there tonight. Instead, I may have to postpone my celebration until tomorrow night after my weigh-in when I can do it in style (read: eat a bazillion pancakes with a boat load of ooohey gooooey syrup).

The odometer on my car is 990 miles away from 100,000 miles. I bought my car in November of 2005 and I have only had to replace the tires (knock on copious amounts of wood). Not bad for 6 years of dutiful service. I my car.

5 more months until our Mexico Wedding! Wahoooo! I need to start my Great Wedding Dress search. Does anyone know how I can lose 50lbs in 30 days? LOL

I keep getting spam in my spam box for Large Breasts and Free Pizza. I suppose I could get large breasts by eating all my free pizza but really, why am I being targeted by these companies? I could MAYBE understand the free pizza offers because of my love of pizza but large breasts? Clearly they are not marketing the right gal. Delete…delete.

I’m still fighting with my Pandora.

Anyone wanna come train my dog? I will offer compensation with wine.

I want to know why someone would deliberately sail in "one of the most dangerous waterways in the world in terms of piracy"???? Two different groups have been taken hostage while intentionally going into dangerous waterways where they know Pirates would attack. They claim they had a plan in case of attack. Um, where is that plan now? Not smart..

Is it Friday yet?


Love,

3 comments:

  1. I am lousy at training dogs. Mine is a total retard however I will join you in wine?!

    Happy RTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's free pancake day?? Missed that memo. I guess I could take the boys for dinner, but now that you mention pizza, I might just order one of those!

    Your car sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Larissa! Its a difficult decision between pancakes and pizza... either way, you cant lose!

    I love my car. Its a 2006 Nissan Sentra Special edition... Its the only car I have ever had that I still LOVE after 6 years and still feel safe driving.

    ReplyDelete