
I confess…
I discovered that I can use my Droid (I hate that word.. its too Alien-ish and we all know how I feel about aliens) as an mp3 player of sorts in my car. I love that I can hook it up to my sound system and listen to Pandora on my way to and from work in the morning.
But tell me what musicians such as DMB, Sister Hazel, and Maroon 5 have to do with my Pink Radio channel? I created my Pink Radio Channel so that I can enjoy loud, awesome women (Pink, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc) belt out obscenities and angry girl power lyrics. If I wanted to listen to DMB, Sister Hazel, Maroon 5 or even Gospel music (bc that has been randomly popping up in my Pink Radio Channel. Maybe its a sign?), I would create a channel that would be more along those lines, like my Neil Diamond Channel (yes, I love Neil Diamond), my Norah Jones channel, etc. Geesh…
And whats up with only being able to skip 6 songs in an hour? If Pandora wasn’t interrupting my channel with Thumbs down worthy music (related to the channel I want to listen to), I wouldn’t have to skip so much, right?
I yelled; scratch that, SCREAMED at the car in front of me today as we were entering an on-ramp. Who brakes on an on-ramp when there is NO ONE in front of them? Flippin speed up already so you can properly blend in with the other crazies going 65 in a 70 in the fast lane of a 3 lane highway! I’ve literally had it with these people and it has resulted in some minor road rage… just minor really, no big deal. LOL… which is why I need Angry Girl Power music to vent my frustrations with stupid people...
I wish my car had Go Go Gadget capabilities where I could activate some arm-like claw device to reach out, pick up the car in front of me, and place in the damn slow lane where it belongs. Of course if 90% of the drivers out there weren’t preoccupied with their smart phones, dumb phones, and alien like devices maybe traffic would move a bit quicker.
I didn’t really intend for this to become a bitch fest, I promise.
Ignorance – one of my biggest peeves. I remember in AP English in High School when we had to write an opinion paper and the subject was Is Ignorance Bliss? I recall at the time I said that it was because if you’re ignorant than you can’t be held accountable. Well, I rescind that. Ignorance just makes you stupid and stupid people are contributing to the downfall of society.
On to something happy... We booked our flights to Mexico City for a weekend in March! This is when we will choose our venue and meet with the Priest at the Church! So excited! Only 5 months to go and we will be happily married for the second time. Yippeee!
I also get to pick out my wedding gown this month!!
On that note… Ive had this document sitting in word all morning and I think im just going to post it!
Have a great weekend.
Love,
I love a good bitch session!
ReplyDeleteDrivers are terrible. I think coming from the northeast, we have a sense of "I need to get someplace", whereas the rest of the country drives very aimlessly. I'm so with you on the road rage! :)
Yay about the wedding details!! That's so exciting!
hahaha wow that was a big bitch session.But very entertaining hahahahaha
ReplyDelete