
Via Glamazon Mom
I’ve had 2 Hershey kisses, 2 oatmeal butterscotch cookies, and one sugar cookie in the past 16hrs. Really? Enough with the BAD Carbs! I have no restraint this week.
I’m not doing very well on this confessional thing. I’m kind of stuck on number 1.
I really don’t feel like working today. That might come back and bite me somewhere.
I don’t feel like wearing the shoes I wore either, which is why I’m sitting at my desk with no shoes on. I can kinda smell my feet.
Im cold. I keep meaning to bring my fleece blanket from home so I can keep warm at work but chances are I would fall asleep at my desk. No Bueno.
Im “friends” with COACH on Facebook. Im not one for Trench Coats but they showed their newest line today and I want this one. I LOVE it!!!

25 years ago today, the space shuttle Challenger exploded before our eyes and 8 lives were lost, one of which was a teacher from New Hampshire (my home state). I remember sitting in one of the classrooms watching the shuttle launch and then one of the teachers quickly turning the tv off. I had no understanding at all of what happened. Hard to believe it’s been 25 years.
I want a Big Mac and fries, Supersized.
Happy Friday everyone!
Love,
LOL at your stinky feet!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I like this jacket a lot.
Mindy you have great taste! I want that jacket too.. but without the price tag please.
ReplyDeleteI remember that horrible event too. We were in the cafeteria and it at first it was so loud because everyone was so excited and talking and then it blew up and it was dead silence no one knew what to say... lots of tears followed. A sad day in history for sure.
Ok now I am sad so I think I am going to go make some cookies! Cookies and chocolate make everything better!
Hope you have a good weekend!
So my hubby, who doesn't remember anything, had the most random dream about watching a shuttle launch with me and his sibs and then seeing it blow up, last night. Having no clue what today was until he saw it on yahoo. How crazy is that?
ReplyDeleteHi Sara,
ReplyDeleteThat is so weird! Kinda creepy!
Thanks for stopping in :)
I specifically remember the Challenger explosion too. Same thing, I was sitting in my 2nd grade classroom and we were watching on the television in our class. I remember even at 8 years old feeling very very sad.
ReplyDeleteOn a happier note, I'm friends with Coach too. We chat often. We're BFFs.
Great confessions!