Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts - You Definitely Won't Want To Miss This One!

randomtuesday


Has it really been a few weeks since I posted?? Life sure does fly when you're having fun!! Phew now that the holidays are over, Im gonna get my blog on and throw some randomness at you AND include an awesome deal you wont want to miss!

Ever have one of those days where every little unresolved negative thing you’ve had in the past has come back to randomly float through your mind, fill you with anxiety, and drive you mad? That’s me, today. I wish it would stop already because I think I’m in a pretty good mood!

The first day back at work after having 3 weeks of vacation days, holidays, and half days is pretty torturous, especially knowing that the next long weekend isn’t until May. I really think that I wasn’t mentally prepared for today. Ugh.

I am excited for the gym tonight! Water aerobics here I come!!! It is time to lose a bazillion pounds and tone up! Fingers crossed that I lose a pound or two between now and tomorrow at 5:30 for my weekly Weight Watchers weigh-in. Power of positive thinking, right?

I.Just.Dont.Feel.Like.Working.Today. or any day for that matter.

In other news, I am begging ALL of my friends to help me reach my lia Sophia goal by January 14th. I am just $1300 short of reaching my $4500 sales goal and could really use some help! SO, I am reaching out to you whether you're a past hostess, regular customer, awesome friend, my loving family member, random blog reader or all of the above, to PLEASE help me!! Please?? Pretty Please??

January’s AWESOME deal is buy ONE get TWO half off! The two half off items are your MOST expensive pieces. It’s really a bargain that you don’t want to miss!

Everyone (this includes orders from your friends and family) who places an order with me between now and January 13th will be entered in a drawing to win the Party Favor Bracelet (pg. 11) valued at $130.






The catalog can be viewed at the following link, orders can be placed by contacting me OR going online to MY website. Just enter "Mindy Zapien" as the hostess.

I will overnight catalogs to you. I will talk to your friends and family. I will do anything to keep from soliciting in front of grocery stores or knocking on doors but I will if I have to (im hoping y'all will save me from that!!).

SO please help a girl out!!?? It would mean the world to me!

So back to our regularly scheduled program…lol. I suppose I should do some work. Was that enough randomness? If not, saunter on over to
The UnMom and drop a few kind words for the awesome Chick who referenced me in her random blog!!


Love,

1 comment:

  1. It's so miserable here in the winter that they lobbied to give us an extra, random, long weekend in February. It's called "Family Day" or something, but they could just have easily named it "Hold Off On the Wrist-Cutting Guys, Please" Day.

    Good luck with the lia sophia thing! I kind of gave up on my direct-selling enterprise. Mostly because it involved selling.

    ReplyDelete