Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts - I Wonder How Some People Make It Through Life...

randomtuesday


You want some random? Well, here goes:

My facebook status today: “There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the DRAMA and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.” I need to start living by this. I have had more stupid bullshit drama in the past few weeks than I care to admit. Some people just need to grow up.

*Ahem* Moving on to a much brighter topic!! YAY for Tuesday!!!!!

It was 19 degrees at my house this morning. I almost broke my butt on a patch of ice when I was attempting to get to my car and start it so it could WARM up, which warming up is something I have yet to do since this crazy arctic blast hit us on Sunday! I have 6in of snow at my house, y’all. NUTS. Did I mention that I live in Texas?

Is it Friday yet?

The Man and I have a hockey game tonight. Cuz, ya know, the first place I want to be when its 19 effin degrees out is in a hockey arena.

I’m very “punchy” today…might be the lack of alcohol in my bloodstream. I’ve been unintentionally off the sauce since, um, Hmmm? I think since January 3rd. Geesh. I so didn’t mean to do that. However, I do have my weekly weigh in at weight watchers tomorrow and if I’ve gained a pound, all bets are off. I will make an executive decision and Wine will be a power food worth zero points. Yeah so take that WW leader…

I’m on my 120oz of water for the day.

My neighbor and I took our dogs to the park on Sunday during our snowstorm. Moco loved the snow!! It was so much fun to see my 7 month old puppy romping around in the snow and experiencing it all for the first time. He had such a blast, he didn’t want to come home! I wish I had a picture…

I guess that’s it for now. I’ve been interrupted several times and lost my randomness..LOL.

Go visit the
“SuperCool Keely” over at the UnMom and get random!


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment