Thursday, August 5, 2010

About Me

I decided to create this blog as a way to document all of the things I love to do and share it with anyone out there who wants to read it. I love to cook & bake, which I consider myself pretty lucky that I can do both very well!

I’m also going to school right now. I decided to take some classes and have changed up my career focus several times in the past year. I like to think that I am just making myself a more educated person. Next year, I’d like to start Grad School. I need to get the ball rolling on that.

I keep pretty busy between school, work, love, & life. As if that wasn’t enough, I have decided to start a new adventure in September. I am going to become a Lia Sophia Consultant! Lia Sopia is some pretty awesome jewelry AND it is absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait!

The biggest news is that I am getting married on August 14th to the love of my life. His name is Stephan and he is the most amazing man! We have a blog over at
http://onefatefulnight.blogspot.com/. Check it out if you want! That’s where you’ll read all the mushy gushy stuff, which Stephan and I are really good at.


I’ll be on here from time to time, sharing the latest dish that I’ve made or posting a rant or rave. I’m sure there will be plenty of silly stories to share or funny pictures of Boots and Turtle, our Blue Healer Mix and our Red Eared Slider (yes, our turtle’s name is Turtle). No doubt there will be some random thoughts or a link to a cool article that I’ve read… So check back occasionally and see what’s going on in my world!


Love,

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mindy! I read that you're getting married today. I'm getting married in September. <3

    BTW, I like the sunflower theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to change the name of your blog, Mrs. Zapien!! :-)

    ReplyDelete