Monday, August 23, 2010

Snacky Snack

Today marks day 1 of my plan to lose 50lbs before August 2011. It’s totally doable; I just need to stick with it. My plan is a commitment to Weight Watchers, a commitment to go to the gym a minimum of twice a week for Aqua class, and to follow the weekly dinner meal calendar that I created over the weekend for the Man & I. We are really going to try to eat in 6 out of the 7 days of the week. Sunday is our “free” day where we will probably go a tad bit nuts at our local watering holes but hey, it’s one day a week and a little splurge never hurt anyone, right?!

I have decided to use a website called FatSecret.com to log my daily grub and water intake. It’s a pretty cool website that allows the user to keep a food journal using an existing database (the user can also add a product if it isn’t currently in the database), hold weekly weigh-ins, and access tons of recipes. You can check it out at
http://www.fatsecret.com/!

I also came across these yummy snacks from Nature Valley called Granola Thins and they are to.die.for. Only 90 calories and really really yummy! They come in peanut butter and dark chocolate and are reasonably priced.





Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment