Friday, August 20, 2010

Random

I want to plant a garden.

I want to set up a weekly meal calendar for Stephan and me.

I want to get back on a good gym schedule.

I want to organize myself.

I want to take more pictures.

I want to cook more.

I want to decorate our home and make it more livable and comfy.

I want to enjoy each and every day, moment by moment, and not take things so seriously.

I want to be able to balance married life, school, work, hobbies, and planning another wedding.

I want to travel to NH twice a year, Christmas and summer, so that we can get the best of both worlds.

I want to get our wedding photos organized so that I can make a scrapbook for Stephan and me.

I want to cross stitch more.

I want to start living a more spiritual life and have better faith and understanding in the everyday things that can get frustrating.

That’s it for now…I’ll probably add to this over the weekend…

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment