First my BRAND NEW phone craps out on me. After two weeks, the speaker decided to go kaput. Luckily I scored a new one but that was after Customer Support crashed my phone and I had to go all day without a phone. I’m not sure how I ever survived without one before cell phones were popular.
Then I had to add 3 more errands to my already busy Thursday. Dog food, Christmas bows, Ice Cream, & acrylic displays.
THEN last night I log into my class website to take my Spanish final and a notice pops up informing me that the “Quiz is Unavailable.” This was at 9:30pm last night and was the only time I had to complete the final. I just about lost my mind at that point. So I emailed the professor (who really doesn’t do a good job at being a professor) and crossed my fingers that somehow by the grace of God, it would be extended.
I then proceeded to make labels, fliers, signs, etc. for my Holiday Vendor Mingle on Saturday while also checking my Spanish class website to see if anything had changed. Off to bed I went at 1:30am. UGH.
This brings us to today. Luckily I have an awesome husband who agreed to do errands for me. I also managed to complete my Spanish final during my lunch hour. I am now officially done with school. Oh. My. Gosh. It feels so good to say that. Now all that’s left is RCIA retreat tomorrow from 9am-12pm, Holiday Vendor Mingle from 2pm-6pm, RCIA on Sunday morning from 8am-12pm and work at the Info Center from 12pm-5pm. Phew… Busy Busy Busy!! Oddly enough, I can’t wait until Monday!
For anyone in the Dallas area who happens upon my blog, you should totally come out to the Holiday Vendor Mingle in Wylie, TX. Its going to be a great time with lots of vendors. We will be offering food, prizes, giveaways, and lots of cool presents!! Contact me for details. You won’t want to miss it!!
I would like to thank everyone for putting up with my craziness this week. I haven’t had a week like this since finals week in College. I really don’t want to ever have a week like this again.
Love,
Sounds like it was a crazy one!! Hope next week is better!
ReplyDelete