Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts - It's Totally The "In Thing."

randomtuesday



Last week of school!!! YIPPEE! I keep finding myself saying that I’ll have more time to do stuff once school is over. I’ve been saying that for months now. I’ve been anticipating this week for months now. Now that it’s here, I have found myself contemplating Grad School and wondering which schools to look into and how to find out info about GRE’s and a Masters Program in Marriage and Family Therapy. Someone just put me out of my misery, please? What the hell is wrong with me?

I wonder how I could go from lounging around ALL THE TIME to needing to jam as much crap as I can into my schedule. I blame it on The Man. It’s his fault for encouraging me to not be lazy.

This week is a crazy one!! Not only do I have 2 lia Sophia catalog parties going on but I have an in-house party on Wednesday evening. I have a work holiday party on Thursday, a Spanish oral exam on Friday, RCIA retreat on Saturday AM and my Holiday Vendor Mingle on Saturday PM. Nevermind the fact that tonight I have to go to Staples and the grocery store. I need to prep for my lia Sophia party tomorrow night AND make my dessert for the holiday party on Thursday night. See? This is what I am talking about, no time but I want to cram more into it...And Grad School no less!

How about them Patriots? Wahooo! Great game last night!

I am pretty sure I bombed my math final. It was so nice of the professor to spend the semester giving us tests that pretty much followed the practice tests only to throw a curveball on us for the final. He gave us a 50 question Final review w/ answers to study from and then completely changed up the format of the final and included problems that I don’t recall ever learning. Good times. Then to top it off, I had to forego on my last Spanish Test last night because I waited until the last minute to take the damn test only to discover that the college was having technical difficulties with the online website and I couldn’t log on. Thankfully the lowest test score gets dropped BUT I still can’t get on to the online class system to follow up. What a way to end the semester huh?

I still have plans of canceling my Massage Envy membership and re-enlisting into the Weight Watchers program. I’ve been talking about canceling my massage membership for over a year now. I hardly use it and have all these hours accumulated. If I cancel, I lose those hours. It’s a waste of money but I don’t use it and have yet to find a masseuse that I like. So why haven’t I canceled you ask? Great question. Apparently I like wasting money. It’s one of those things that I know I’ll want once I cancel so I haven’t canceled yet but I really should…ugh. This is how my mind works. Scary, right?

I’m currently eating a WW Cherry Cheesecake yogurt. It has the distinct flavor of creamy Cherry Dimetapp. Oh yum. But yet I continue to eat it.

I made homemade pie crusts for the first time EVER on Sunday. I was going to make Pecan Pie tartlets for a White Elephant party that we were going to. However, I did not realize that those dang tartlets were that small. I cracked open my trusty Better Homes & Gardens cookbook and looked up pie crusts. I realized I could make several pie crusts in the time it would take me to go to the store, buy the pre-made crust and drive home. So I embarked on the challenge of making my own crust and damn, I rock. Those pie crusts were delectable. I will never buy a store pie crust again. It was easy as pie! :)

Well that was fun… We can thank Keely at The UnMom for keeping my blog alive. So why dont you hop on over to The UnMom and get a little random on with your thoughts. Sounds fun, don’t it?


Love,

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, the Pats CREAMED the Jets! It was great. :)

    Don't you love professors that love to screw you over at the end of the semester??

    ReplyDelete